We are now in the position for further expansion and are looking for Senior Consultants to strengthen our value-creation capabilities for clients.
1. Day-to-day Responsibilities:
1) Be responsible for sales & marketing the non-public coaching programs such as 1:1 Executive Coaching, High-Performance Leadership Team (HPLT), Executive Presence for Impact (EPI), Alan Mulally Leadership, Leader as Coach (LAC), Strategic Thinking and Innovation and other programs.
2) Work with the other Sales team members in sales & marketing the public programs such as ECCP, LAC, C4E and so on when available.
3) Plan and organize client visits with the help of line manager, follow through after the client calls to ensure strong lead pipeline and provide logistic support to effect the sales case.
4) Devote part of work time in building and maintain the client database through available means such as Internet, partner organizations, referral schemes and be responsible to develop and maintain customer relationships according to the company’s business needs.
5) Report to line manager of sales progress on regular basis or upon request in a systematic way.
6) Involve in sales & marketing activities more related to the non-public programs such as data-mining, e-marketing and competitive research and provide administrative support to Marketing Director when necessary.
7) Contribute to the overall success of MindSpan through involvement in the other sales and marketing involvements when needed.
1) A respected leader with an open mind, positive attitude, be self-driven and result-oriented, have an entrepreneurial drive, and should be excellent in interpersonal skills. Have to be hands-on, independent, creative and an outstanding team player.
2) 4-5 Years’ experience in sales, marketing, business development or customer service preferably in professional service industry, prior experience in consulting or corporate training industry will be a strong plus.
3) University graduates or MBA with good command of English and Chinese and proficiency in Word applications.
Interested parties please send your resume and cover letter to Liza Wang by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any questions, please contact Liza at 138.0183.4305.
MindSpan: Company website: www.mindspan.cn, Company WeChat: MindSpan_Coaching